You have no items in your shopping cart.
‘10 Rounds with Repton BC’ … This week with Lional Omar
Lional Omar use to Box for the Repton between 1989 and 2003. These days he is a member of the Committee and has been a fully qualified Judge and for the last 10 years. This week he will be in the firing line for a Quick 10 Rounds with Repton BC.
1.WHO IS BEST BOXER OF ALL TIME – L.O …I have 2 favorites, Mohammed Ali/Mike Tyson
2. BEST FIGHT YOU HAVE SEEN – L.O …On TV Hagler V Hearns, the best 3 round fight I have ever seen, where Hagler stopped Hearns and in person Gatti V Ward... Gatti was the winner
3.WHO DO U RECKON IS THE BEST FIGHTER AROUND TODAY – L.O …Right now for me, its got to be Money man Floyd Mayweather
4. HOW MANY FIGHTS HAVE YOU HAD – L.O. …Can’t remember exactly. I think it was around 57 - 67 bouts
5. WHERE WAS YOUR BEST FIGHT – L.O. ...Both at the York Hall Novice finals 1993 and stopping Steve Roberts in the ABA’s
6. WHO WAS YOUR TOUGHEST OPPONENT - L.O. … I can’t remember his name, but the bout took place in South Africa, I hit him with everything I had, but he just kept on coming. I won the fight
7. WHY DID YOU TAKE UP BOXING – L.O. …To stay out of trouble!
8. WHAT HAS BOXING TAUGHT YOU – L.O. … How to focus and Discipline/RESPECT!
9. WHY DO YOU LIKE BOXING – L.O. …Skill - Endurance and one to one combat POW!
10. IF YOU DIDNT BOX WHAT OTHER SPORT WOULD YOU DO? – L.O. …Tae Kwon Do